Social distancing being the current focal point, our lives have transformed. It’s time we adjust to the new normal. Students’ are part of the core group who’ve got affected in a multitude of ways due to the ongoing pandemic. From ‘School from Home’ to a sedentary social life, chances are that you all are struggling to find your way through the web of commotion.
Therefore, you need to take special care of your physical and emotional well-being. Nurture yourself and find out time for self-care, because the best way to stay sane is the Zen way!
1. Eat regularly, properly, and in a balanced amount. We cannot stress enough in the habits of healthy eating. Something binging on your favorite snacks is fine, but don’t steer away from the healthy meal plan that your parents have created. Proper consumption of food at the right time will help build resistance in your body.
2. Instead of sitting in front of your computer for long hours, take breaks for stretching. This will keep your muscles mobile and your blood flowing. You can designate a separate time every day for exercises and yoga.
3. Groom yourself. Even if you’re staying at home all day, you should shower every day, keep your nails clean and shiny, and your appearance presentable. This will boost your morale and will make your teachers happy for the early morning zoom class!
4. Keep to your routines as much as possible. When we’re stressed, it’s easy to fall out of our regular routines. Staying up late every day, streaming your favorite Netflix movies won’t help you think coherently as it affects the brain. Hence routine is important for the brain to function properly.
5. Try to create a new healthy habit for yourself. As mentioned above you can start doing yoga, cycling, or Zumba to get the endorphins flowing. Limit screen time and read good books. This will help your brain relax and allow get smarter as well.
6. Stay away from the TV. The continuous broadcast of the pandemic can have negative effects on your mind. Instead, spend some real-time connecting with your family or friends and indulging in bonding activities. It is super cathartic for your well-being as well.
We don’t’ know when the pandemic will get over. But we can ensure that you can find an equally wholesome ambiance at a renowned school in the city. Students who wish to change schools for the upcoming session can check out the website of the popular school in Kharagpur, for the Don Bosco online admission. Fill out the form with the required details, and the help team will get back to you soon!